At FCWC, we provide a hands-on approach
- State of Florida laws
- Safe gun handling
- Pistol knowledge
- Fundamentals of pistol marksmanship
- Effectively apply fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Cleaning pistol
Upon course completion you will be issued a certificate and assisted with filing for your Concealed Weapons License.
Why Choose us for your Florida Concealed Weapons Course?
Course Lead Instructor has over 30 years Law Enforcement experience with 28 years as a SWAT operator and 13 years as a SWAT Commander. He has been a firearms instructor for over 26 years and a SWAT instructor for over 22 years. He is a FLETC certified, state of Florida and National Rifle Association firearms instructor.
Expect professional friendly instruction that not only explains firearms laws and concerns but provides years of hands-on, tactical and real life street experience. No you do not have to have fired a firearm previously to take and pass this class. We crawl then walk. All classes taught to the experience of the students.
Register Today! Call (954) 780-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Florida CCW Laws
- Concealed Carry laws in the state of Florida are covered under Florida State Statue 790
- Must be 21 years of age
- Have completed approved firearms training class
- U.S. Citizen or legal resident alien
- Must reside in the U.S.
- Do not have two or more DUI convictions within the last three years
- No convictions for a violent crime misdemeanor or felony
- Permit valid for seven years
- Must carry permit at all times with the CCW