Register for the Concealed Weapons Course
$120 Per Person
At FCWC, we provide a hands-on approach
- State of Florida Laws
- Safe gun handling
- Pistol knowledge
- Fundamentals of pistol marksmanship
- Effectively apply fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Cleaning pistol
Upon course completion you will be issued a certificate and assisted with filing for your Concealed Weapons License.
Have Questions – Contact us Today (954) 780-6835
Why Choose us for your Florida Concealed Weapons Course?
Course Lead Instructor has over 30 years Law Enforcement experience with 28 years as a SWAT operator and 13 years as a SWAT Commander. He has been a firearms instructor for over 26 years and a SWAT instructor for over 22 years. He is a FLETC certified, state of Florida and National Rifle Association firearms instructor.
Expect professional friendly instruction that not only explains firearms laws and concerns but provides years of hands-on, tactical and real life street experience. No you do not have to have fired a firearm previously to take and pass this class. We crawl then walk. All classes taught to the experience of the students.
Florida CCW Laws
- Concealed Carry laws in the state of Florida are covered under Florida State Statue 790
- Must be 21 years of age
- Have completed approved firearms training class
- U.S. Citizen or legal resident alien
- Must reside in the U.S.
- Do not have two or more DUI convictions within the last three years
- No convictions for a violent crime misdemeanor or felony
- Permit valid for seven years
- Must carry permit at all times with the CCW